Has your commercial space suffered severe damages from weather, UV rays or physical elements in the last few years? You may be considering a roof repair or have been putting off maintenance for a while – but a roof restoration is something you shouldn’t overlook when these damages occur and require costly repairs that may not be within your budget.
For a more sustainable roofing solution, contact us today at 717-267-0059 to learn more about our roofing restoration services in the Chambersburg, PA area.
A complete roof replacement can be costly, and is recommended for roofs that absolutely need it only, or those who are expanding their space significantly. With a roof restoration, the cost of labor during installation is less expensive, and gives the commercial property the added advantage of not seeking additional office space or going through a replacement.
Roof Restoration Services C&J Roofing Provides For You:
- Metal Roof Restoration A metal roof restoration can be done in large sheets or corrugated, and comes in a variety of metal materials. Metal roofing from C&J Roofing is fully functional, has a quiet installation process, and outlasts regular roofing options.
- Flat Roof Restoration Most commercial properties are flat roofed and require regular maintenance. A flat roof restoration is ideal for companies who experience severe damage overtime and regular repairs are not enough.
- Roof Coatings Roof coatings are an additional component of a roof restoration, designed to fully protect the roof against weather and physical damage. All roof restorations will come with a recommended roof coating that can expand the life of your commercial roof.
- Roof Re-Coatings For roofs that have undergone simple restoration or repair services, a re-coating is recommended to fully protect the new roof and prevent further damage. A roof re-coating can be done after the initial coating has worn off or after a repair.
- Acrylic coating Acrylic coating is typically installed in two coats to ensure maximum thickness and protection for the membrane. Acrylic coating is one of the more popular selections of roof coatings available!
- Polyurea Polyurea coating is easily applied, can be sprayed on multiple times for different levels of thickness for a roof, and has chemical-repellent properties against nature. A highly recommended choice for large commercial businesses who need a roof restoration.
- Silicone Easily applied over the initial layers during a maintenance or a restoration. Protects against UV rays, weather damage and is sun-reflective.
Not sure if you need roof restoration services? Here are a few common indicators to look for:
- Cracked seams
- Bubbles or tearing in the membrane or coating on top of the roof
- Standing water
- When repairs are adding up and you are experiencing more or continuous problems
- You notice leaks, mold growth, rot, water stains, unusual odors or failing structure
If your roof is overdue for maintenance, or you want to learn more about our roofing services, contact us today at 717-267-0059 to learn more about roofing restoration in Chambersburg, PA.